Sign in to follow this  
ncfc_ncfc

Ticket office.

Hi guys

I am planning on going to the match tomorrow and was just wondering how easy it is to buy tickets from the ticket office just before the match. Was wondering how big the queues may get, what time to get there and how much of a choice you get in selecting where to sit. Do you get to pick your own seats or does someone do it for you? Thanks

Why can''t you just be helpful Jas?

If you don''t book online OP, just get down there 45 minutes before kick off. There''s usually a bit of hassle at friendlies and Cup games as people often sit in different seats or get tickets as they''re cheap so you might want a bit of time to get in the ground.

It may also be worth popping into the mall or Chapelfield and see if you can get a ticket from there so that there is less risk of a queue if you''re in town before the match?

Cheers. I was planning on getting there around 2 ish so I have enough time to get the tickets. Thank you for your advice

Cheers. I was planning on getting there around 2 ish so I have enough time to get the tickets. Thank you for your advice

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]what a long standing fan you are...you''v never bought  a ticket before have you?[/quote]

What a prize pr1ck you are, for all you know hes a 16 year old lad spending his first wage on his first city game.

Everyone as to start somewhere