Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Highest English Scorer in the premiership

reckon its worth £5 on hooper?not found any odds online for this, if i pop into Ladbrokes will they entertain it?Competition is clearly going to be Rooney and Ricky Lambert, Defoe is still knocking them in too.Bent is out of the question, Agbonlahor isnt consistent enough. i think Andy Carroll is crap. if the odds are decent and if he hit the ground running what chance Hooper?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-english-goalscorer

Although (at the time of writing) I can''t see Hooper on that list...

Amusingly Pilkington is even though he''s soon to be classed as Irish I guess...

If Bent does move and gets regular playing time then I could easily see it being him, as regardless of any other factors the guy scores goals.I''m not even that convinced that Hooper will get regular playing time if we do manage to bring in someone like Quag''s/Toivonen etc.Still, it''s only £5, so not a huge loss if it comes to nothing is it?

I am one of those who feels that Hooper wont be a regular starter due to our formation, and this will of course effect this target. He will play plenty of matched across the season, just not start every game I feel as RVW will start his fair share of games too.