Sign in to follow this  
Bill

I know we shouldn't laugh, but ...................

................................... the dimwitted binners don''t half set themselves up for it

just how thick are they ?

at any other club this would be a wonderful piece of self deprecationnot at poorman road where our simple minded neighbours are deadly serious about this

Did you spot the blog on the side of that page which described Keiron Dyer as a Premiership stalwart ? Oh dear oh dear. [:D]

I do hope no naughty City fans post up some kind of parody of their rather embarrassing attempts

and certainly not ''Thieves of Anglia since 2001''

only in suffolk could their be any pride in conning local suppliers out of money and defrauding the taxmansigning a player who was found guilty of fixing sporting events and having players who have been charged with beating up their girlfriend and heing convicted of assaulting a pub doormannearly £100m in debt, couldn''t even pay the council what they owed to themcan''t afford a new pitch or even the cost of the acadamy (they''ve even had to hand over their training ground)and to top it all they are owned by a dodgy offshore arms dealer

pride ?pride my far ken ar se !

I think they should get a banner with pictures of all of their current players on it with the accompanying text:

The

Ipswich

Town

Squad

I think that would some them up rather nicely...

Firstly, many City season ticket holders and members live in Suffolk.

Secondly, don''t feel guilty, its fine and well okay to laugh at binners.[Y]

Ha they can make as many banners as they like, pretty sure we are still in our third season in the legue above...

Maybe we should start a counter banner of the years since we last played them... Year 3 since 9-2

perhaps the little fellas will make up something speciala sort of binn er tapestryone that charts their ''glorious history''

shouldn''t cost too much either................ it will only need black and white thread

Their biggest stat at the moment is the longest current team stuck in the 2nd tier with ever dwindling attendance. The only thing increasing is the gap between them and us and their debts.

Now where did I put that fiver I saw them waving at me?

SharjahBlue added 11:38 - Aug 8
Oh

and i feel it is important that we have the trophies on the banner to

remind the opposition of the titles we have won as most of them will not

know when they visit PR. That''s why Man U and Liverpool often put how

many titles they have won on their banners.----------------------------------------------------------------------[:D][:D][:D]They really are just waiting for the metaphorical trip to the woodshed with a shotgun aren''t they?Just when you think they can''t get any more amusing, they manage to outdo themselves. The Brighton vid was brilliant!