Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

Morten gamst pedersen

[quote user="alartz"]Been told he can leave on a free. Stoke are favourites.

I''d take him on a free any day.

Great player for backup

Thoughts from you experts?[/quote]

Not an expert, but isn''t he getting on a bit, inconsistent, prone to injuries and left footed, to which we are well stocked?

Think it was him that slagged us off when he first came here sayiny there is no point in him signing for a club like Norwich. So no thanks.

Did he not once ''do a Tierney''?

I looked it up, in 2004 he said "If I get a chance, I must take it. But I will not say ''yes'' to anything. A club like Norwich would have been out of the question. It must be a club that has got something going for them."

I imagine he''d say "yes" now, but not as sure we would; was a great player in his day, though is now 31 and he might not be quite what we''re after. But I''d not say a definite no.

[quote user="alartz"]Been told he can leave on a free. Stoke are favourites.

Great player for backup

Thoughts from you experts?[/quote]Yeah, maybe ten years ago.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="alartz"]Been told he can leave on a free. Stoke are favourites.

Great player for backup

Thoughts from you experts?[/quote]Yeah, maybe ten years ago.[/quote]

I was going to say 5 years ago

Really thought he was one of the best players in the Premiership a few years ago. Have to admit not seen much of him recently, but would assume his star has fallen. If he is the same player he was then in a heartbeat...

LDC wrote - "Not an expert, but isn''t he ... left footed, to which we are well stocked?"

In that position Olsson is left footed, Pilks is both and Redmond is right footed. Saying that I would not swap any of them with Pedersen.

The ability to play 90 minutes at 100% may have left him, but his technique, quality and experience never will.

Will be cheap ''end of career'' wages (unless a QPR pipe up) - on a free transfer with no large sign on fees... Could prove very useful in regards to providing some technique training to the likes of Snodgrass & Redmond.

I wouldn''t say no.

I wouldas will anyone with an IQ into double figures

the clue is in the number of players we can have in the squad ........... perhaps you would care to tell us who should be kicked out to make room for him

In the past he was a decent player but I think he''s had his day now.

I''d rather have Surman in the squad.

Hard to criticise his choosing Blackburn over us as all car one season in 10 were prem.

But as others have pointed out he has quality but is now too old.we have more than adequate cover in his position so don''t need him even as back up. His time has passed

But if quality comes available we would find space in the squad for the right player

I''ve never forgotten how that cock looked down his nose at us back then. How the fuck some of you could wish for him to pull on the yellow shirt amazes me?!. Take him in a heartbeat? - he can fuck right off the fucking prick.

(Apologies for a very honest assessment)

No thanks - why are Blackburn releasing him? And he''s 32 next month - could be OK for a year on a free, but do we need another winger/midfielder?