Sign in to follow this  
No1PantWetter

If only we hadn't sold Holt

[quote user="Zak Van Burger"]Vaughan scores again for ''Uddersfield[/quote]
Good, I always like to see our former players do well, especially if they gave 100% when in Yellow.
Do you Zak Van Burger?

[quote user="The New Boy Le Juge"][quote user="Zak Van Burger"]Vaughan scores again for ''Uddersfield[/quote]
Good, I always like to see our former players do well, especially if they gave 100% when in Yellow.
Do you Zak Van Burger?
[/quote]They become part of the family when they join the club, the only player I''ve ever wanted to do poorly was that goalkeeper chap I forget his name now Judas somethingorother.I''ve also got a mental bet that last years strikeforce of Holt, Morison, Vaughan and Jackson will score 50 goals between them this year, I''ll see that as a measure of how good a place our club is in that we could afford to let that kind of quality go in order to improve this year.

[quote user="Zak Van Burger"][quote user="The New Boy Le Juge"][quote user="Zak Van Burger"]Vaughan scores again for ''Uddersfield[/quote]
Do you Zak Van Burger?
[/quote]They become part of the family when they join the club, the only player I''ve ever wanted to do poorly was that goalkeeper chap I forget his name now Judas somethingorother.I''ve also got a mental bet that last years strikeforce of Holt, Morison, Vaughan and Jackson will score 50 goals between them this year, I''ll see that as a measure of how good a place our club is in that we could afford to let that kind of quality go in order to improve this year.[/quote]
There are a few that I care little for (Fotheringham for example), but none from 2009 onwards. The entire squads from the two promotion seasons in particular, I like seeing them all do well. 

grant was a great part of our history - but i am as glad he, along with simeon, chrissy and vaughan have moved on and are doing well as we move onto our next chapter.

we do need a 4th striker and maybe todays knock will hasten that next purchase...