Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Match Thread - Panathinikos

I''m watching it online..it''s hard work! slow tempo stuff. We look quite solid at the back. showing good shape all through the team.Panathinaikos look like the striker might be handy

Only saw the last half hour but i was relatively impressed for a friendly. Seems more competitive than the game midweek, players stepped it up a couple of notches and trying some nice passing football. As always almost everything going down Snoody''s wing. 
Garrido looking suspect, Hooper a few poor touches but is working hard. Tettey looking energetic as well.

Ot, but Vaughan and Martin have both scored for Hudds and Derby respectively.

Good for them.

Ive always felt Vaughan had something, but too injury prone, sadly

At the game, pretty solid if pedestrian display IMO. Keeper looked like he could have done better for the goal. It warmed up in the last 15 mins or so, lot of challenges flying in. Snoddy and Olsson have looked good on each wing.

RVW, Fer and Whittaker warming up as we speak expect they''ll be on soon.

Watched the first half online, the linking between midfield and attack is a bit hit and miss also we looked a little sloppy at times in all positions.

WTF is it with Norwich fans and 442?  Is it becauase its a social backwater?[quote user="grefstad"]Hope to see us play 4-4-2 in the 2nd half, Hoop and vW[/quote]

Worrying that Garrido will play entire game at leftback, probably start th opener vs Everton too. Dont rate him much, but probably better than Olsson tactically

[quote user="ref89"]WTF is it with Norwich fans and 442?  Is it becauase its a social backwater?[quote user="grefstad"]Hope to see us play 4-4-2 in the 2nd half, Hoop and vW[/quote][/quote]

Are you stupid?

Try keeping Wolf and Hooper happy during he season playing only 1 striker at all times.

Friendlies should be used for testing different stuff, but Hoots pester us with his 4-2-3-1 / 4-5-1 at all times.

Seems he is only prepared to play 2 strikers in he last 10 mins with us trailing.

Just got a stream to work and the first thing I see is what looks like Hooper being stretchered off, please tell me that wasn''t serious?

Nice goal again. Just hoping that Hoopers injury isnt as bad as expected.

Great cross from Garrido, great header by Johnson. 
I hope this signals us seeing more of Garrido crossing the ball with that accuracy and a few more goals from Johnson, because that would be a welcome addition to the game of both players. 

So that''s LB and RVW as only strikers for the opening weekend at least, splash the cash Chrissy quick.

[quote user="The New Boy Le Juge"]Just got a stream to work and the first thing I see is what looks like Hooper being stretchered off, please tell me that wasn''t serious?[/quote]

Link please?

[quote user="Twitchy"]So that''s LB and RVW as only strikers for the opening weekend at least, splash the cash Chrissy quick.[/quote]Fabio is coming!