Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

The Downfall of becoming a bigger club...

It seems like this forum is full of idiots now lol. Man just reading all threads there always has to be a few idiots that have to comment...and that is not bashing us real fans its the the others. I think you all know what I mean.

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]It seems like this forum is full of idiots now lol. Man just reading all threads there always has to be a few idiots that have to comment...and that is not bashing us real fans its the the others. I think you all know what I mean.[/quote]True.  I can''t believe the club didn''t think of this serious downside that offsets all the success of the last few seasons and the financial stability our club now enjoys.    Who wants to be in the top league in the country when you get a few more faceless trolls on an unofficial message board?  This should be a lesson for any Championship club looking to get into the Premier League - don''t do it.  Sure, you''ll get loads of cash and media coverage, but some online forums might have some posts in it that your fans won''t like.Jesus Christ.