Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

New electronic system for entry

I take it most have their ST''s now and within the pack there was lots about the new electronic entry to carrow road. I understand the reason behind doing it as people have sneaked in behind mates at busy times or thrown a ticket back out etc but one thing that is a fact is there will be huge queues from now on as it will take considerably longer to get in.

We do love a queue us Brits!!

Explain please. Quick swipe of card and gate opens, allowed in. Only problem arises when some buffoon tries repeatedly to go through a wrong gate.

Close proximity cards are not new technology and have looked after for many years.

I don''t see a problem unless tonnes of old duffers turn up only a few minutes before the start and get confused by it all.....hmmm, thinking about it I might just get there a teeny bit earlier than usual next week!

the club are savvy.the season tickets can be loaded with money to make purchases.. no more selling your season ticket! otherwise someones going to get a nice suprise when they go and buy their pint and pie.

15 people in 5 seconds? That''s 180 a minute. 2700 fans between 14:45 and kick off.

Put this in place in, say the lower Barclay. How quick is that? I believe the speed will be...the same. Anyone having issues - turn up 10 minutes earlier.