Sign in to follow this  
BarclayWazza

Sometimes I think we have some of the worst fans around

So I''m watching a stream and just after Redmond comes on you can clearly hear some guy shouting abuse at him for his haircut. FFS new player, 19 years old and you''re slating him for his hair. Tit.

same happened from lower barclay block d on tuesday - too many fans with no brain cells

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="CDB"]

Probably the same tosser from Tuesday...
Embedded image permalink[/quote]

Haha, you took his pic! Well funny.[/quote]first in the queue for the pies at half time it looks like!

Bit sad today when a family decided to leave at halftime because of the language of a group of yobs sitting behind them.

[quote user="HertsCanary93"]With those dashing good looks and adonis like body, I''m sure Redmond will accept all of his styling criticisms.[/quote]there are women with smaller boobs than him.

[quote user="Vanwink"]Bit sad today when a family decided to leave at halftime because of the language of a group of yobs sitting behind them.[/quote]

Where was that?

Have to say although I sit in the Lower Barclay, I''ve sat in D block for cup games and heard worse language then than on a match day from ST holders/regular attenders

[quote user="Pieman III"]A handful of our fans, nearest the away fans, were just plain embarrassing today.[/quote] Tell me what you thought happened and I will reply with what actually took place.

[quote user="simmo_2"][quote user="Pieman III"]A handful of our fans, nearest the away fans, were just plain embarrassing today.[/quote] Tell me what you thought happened and I will reply with what actually took place.[/quote]

It''s not what I thought happened, it''s what I saw and heard. Goading the away fans, shouting bring me a kebab, plenty of mayo. Nice. Made me really proud.

[quote user="Pieman III"][quote user="simmo_2"][quote user="Pieman III"]A handful of our fans, nearest the away fans, were just plain embarrassing today.[/quote] Tell me what you thought happened and I will reply with what actually took place.[/quote]

It''s not what I thought happened, it''s what I saw and heard. Goading the away fans, shouting bring me a kebab, plenty of mayo. Nice. Made me really proud.[/quote] That was the two guys in the Barclay stand, yes quite embarrassing. I thought you was talking about incident when 2nd goal went in

[quote user="Pieman III"][quote user="simmo_2"][quote user="Pieman III"]A handful of our fans, nearest the away fans, were just plain embarrassing today.[/quote] Tell me what you thought happened and I will reply with what actually took place.[/quote]

It''s not what I thought happened, it''s what I saw and heard. Goading the away fans, shouting bring me a kebab, plenty of mayo. Nice. Made me really proud.[/quote]Well, without wanting to swap stereotypes, that''s what happens when cousins marry and then never travel west of King''s Lynn.

[quote user="Johnny Stump"]Why not just tell us?[/quote] Thats because only 20% of people on this board are believed when they post anything. If you post on here the replies you get are prove it, are you related to him etc etc.