Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

Relegation Forcasts what a load of ....

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Suprises me this one.Redknapp was full of praise for us during the West Brom game (pretty sure it was him commentating)Seems he just plucked us out of the air for this article... maybe something to do with hooper and his old fella.[/quote]

Oh dear

not all that has a famous persons name attached is actually written by them

[quote user="crabbycanary"]

Don''t EVER listen to what Jamie Redknapp says. It''s one of life''s unwritten rules. 

[/quote]it''s not unwritten anymore then crabby.

Does Jamie Redknapp say anything to justify his opinion that we''ll go down. From the quotes I''ve seen, he simply seems to say with quiet assuredness ''Norwich, who are going to struggle'', as id it is a foregone conclusion.

I would expect this ''obviously'' kind of comment if the club had escaped relegation on the last day both seasons, if there was tonnes of in-fighting, if the club was in horrendous debt, or hadnt spent money for transfers, had lost key players or a manager.

But seeing as none of this has happened - why are we the default choice?

We''ve strengthened immensely this season, and our previous squads have been midtable.

Its only positive at Norwich, I wonder why we have been plucked out of the hat by these so-called experts? Is it pure ignorance, thus beguiling their expert status?

I dont see why anyone would be of the opinion we''d be certain to struggle on the basis of the above except for the fact that theyre ignorant. Im not saying struggling is out of the realms of possibility, Im just surprised these experts consider it probable.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]The Guardian (widely respected here, I know) are doing their assessment of our chances next week (Tuesday I think) but I can state now that they will not predict relegation for us this season.[/quote]

Purple, just between us ( [;)] ), were you Cameldonum in "a prior life?"

[/quote]

Purple???

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]The Guardian (widely respected here, I know) are doing their assessment of our chances next week (Tuesday I think) but I can state now that they will not predict relegation for us this season.[/quote]

Purple, just between us ( [;)] ), were you Cameldonum in "a prior life?"

[/quote]

Purple???

[/quote]

I''m still waiting for an answer Purple. I know you''ve seen this.