Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Super Johnson!!!!!!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Legend or what!

P.s

This is 100% factual, so there!!!!!![/quote]

You need to book a room with him!!! Lol(;

Always liked him. I think his passing has improved since last year too.

Listening to his interview after the match he said Hughton told him to calm down at half time.

He said he plays like that because he is basically desperate to keep the shirt. That''just shows what healthy competition does. It was only a friendly too.

[quote user="nulli secundus"]Always liked him. I think his passing has improved since last year too.

Listening to his interview after the match he said Hughton told him to calm down at half time.

He said he plays like that because he is basically desperate to keep the shirt. That''just shows what healthy competition does. It was only a friendly too.[/quote]
Brilliant attitude. He must know that he is not technically the most gifted player, but does not shirk from the challenge of trying to improve his game. Having better players around him at the club may help him to step up another notch.
It may be coincidence but does Tettey play his best games alongside BJ. I say coincidence because the time that I can remember them having an extended run together was during the unbeaten run before last Xmas. Don''t recall that they started many games together after that although I may be wrong. So the evidence is a bit limited.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Legend or what!

P.s

Fair play two good goals. Still not good enough to be a permanent fixture in a premiership midfield.[/quote]Really ? Im guessing Brad is going to be this years Morro or Chrissy Martin then ?Brad hugely under rated and a fantastic enforcer, I agree he should not be allowed to shoot with his feet from distance but what he does he does superbly.I suppose you still want the over rated fantastic Mr Fox to play in midfield ?

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Legend or what!

P.s

Fair play two good goals. Still not good enough to be a permanent fixture in a premiership midfield.[/quote]Really ? Im guessing Brad is going to be this years Morro or Chrissy Martin then ?Brad hugely under rated and a fantastic enforcer, I agree he should not be allowed to shoot with his feet from distance but what he does he does superbly.I suppose you still want the over rated fantastic Mr Fox to play in midfield ?[/quote]

No I want a fox style player but with more ability. The BJ argument will rumble on for the majority of his Norwich career, similarly to Hoolahan. I just don''t rate BJ at all. There is certain scenarios where is limited ability can be utilised but generally any midfield with him in tends to get overrun at this level, as last season proved.

All teams need a Bradley Johnson type player to a greater or lesser extent.

I am reminded of when Trevor Hockey was brought in by John Bond at a time we were in danger of relegation many years ago. A tough tackling workhorse was what JB thought we lacked.

Bond''s sides were known for attractive football but he still saw the need for Hockey who, along with the "Dreaded Duncan Forbes frightened opposing forwards enough to ensure Norwich''s survival."  (From a newspaper article at the time.)

Bradders is that man.

Fair enough :)I think the problem is that our midfield are not allowed to push on enough regardless of who they are.We keep making chances and when we should be pushing onto the striker(s) the ball finds its way back to a centre back and we are left frustratited. Just watching the Greeks yesterday, they had thier defensive line on the half way line, when we were attacking at times we had Turner, Bennett, Tettey and Jonson all in a nice little squashed square and all the attackers in a similar pattern leaving a gaping hole in the middle. Made me wonder why we didnt tuck someone into that hole to help move the ball around.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]The BJ argument will rumble on for the majority of his Norwich career, similarly to Hoolahan. I just don''t rate BJ at all. There is certain scenarios where is limited ability can be utilised but generally any midfield with him in tends to get overrun at this level, as last season proved.[/quote]Lambert rated him otherwise he wouldn''t have bought him and played him regularly, Hughton rates him as he played him in most of the games last season and he was third in POTS last year, so the fans obviously rate him. What is it all these people have missed that has only shown up on your dodgy stream?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lincoln canary"]The BJ argument will rumble on for the majority of his Norwich career, similarly to Hoolahan. I just don''t rate BJ at all. There is certain scenarios where is limited ability can be utilised but generally any midfield with him in tends to get overrun at this level, as last season proved.[/quote]Lambert rated him otherwise he wouldn''t have bought him and played him regularly, Hughton rates him as he played him in most of the games last season and he was third in POTS last year, so the fans obviously rate him. What is it all these people have missed that has only shown up on your dodgy stream?

[/quote]

Lol. Yes Lappin I''m the only one who doesn''t rate BJ.

I think we all recognise Johnson''s shortcomings Lincoln but he''s still young enough to learn. If he improves his passing and shooting ability, then we will have a very, very good footballer on our hands.