Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Charity Shield anyone?

I imagine i''ll get told to move on by the few expected morons on here, but i''m looking forward to see both Barnett and Holt running out at Wembley today [:)]

[quote user="Herman "]Looks like he will take Vidic with him though. Welcome to Holty Wigan fans.[/quote]vidic blubbing to ref at half time [;)]

Watching Holt play against Man U feels like catching my ex girlfriend on a date with Channing Tatum. I''m still hurting from seeing him leave :(

Looks like Wigan are adopting our tactics from last season, long balls and reliant on set pieces.

[quote user="Jonzey"]Watching Holt play against Man U feels like catching my ex girlfriend on a date with Channing Tatum. I''m still hurting from seeing him leave :([/quote]

+1

Just from watchin that game it was right for us to part company. I am a big fan of Holt but his game isn''t conning refs anymore. Maybe in the lower divisions but not with prem refs. He lets do more talking then his feet these days.

[quote user="ref89"]That games has just justified why we got rid of him.  Not good enough anymore.[/quote]

I agree it was the right time for him to go, but thinks thats a bit harsh.

Wigan were t0ss today he got zero service. You would gave thought it was some of wigans better players last chance before the window shuts to impress a prem club.