Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Parking at CR for Hull game

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Got my tickets for game and coach, can you park behind Jarrold stand ?[/quote]

Sorry thought everyone knew you can park there, I always do when travelling away. 

Normally drive direct to games from home but thought I would take advantage of free transport. Another '' silly '' question, do you get on the first coach that comes along ?

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Normally drive direct to games from home but thought I would take advantage of free transport. Another '' silly '' question, do you get on the first coach that comes along ?[/quote]There''s usually a bit of a mad rush when the coaches all turn up. 80% of people seem to try and get on the first couple which turn up. I just hang back and waltz on to one of the later ones to arrive. There''s enough seats for everybody so I don''t quite understand the dash as soon as the first one appears on the horizon.I don''t quite get the stick the club coaches get, to be honest. Does the job. I''d rather that than drive halfway across the country myself.By the way, in terms of parking for those asking, I always park behind the Jarrold. Never been a problem.

Got a probably stupid question, but whoever is going by coach, have you actually relieved a physical coach ticket?

My grandad phoned up for me, and soda he asked for coach but I''ve only got a match ticket, no coach, but I have a age, probably wrong, memory of Fulham away last season being free coach travel and their not being actually tickets.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Got a probably stupid question, but whoever is going by coach, have you actually relieved a physical coach ticket? [/quote]Yes.   It comes in the envelope with the match tickets

get on a coach with a toielt... club cabbage coaches break down, sitting in a layby for 5 hours needing a pee isn''t nice.

Certain people will sit in certain coaches and woe betide you if you get in their seat!