Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Desperate for Everton tickets.

If anyone has any for sale, email me at Tomblazak@hotmail.co.uk - My Dad''s 50th coming up and desperate to take him to the game so don''t mind chucking a bit extra on face value if anyone has a pair of seats together?

If by hospitality you mean Top of the Terrace, we did that for MK Dons a few years ago (league 1 season) as they were only tickets available. Paid £65 each to sit and watch in a soundproofed box with crowd noise filtered in on speakers, surrounded by people who thought "oh you silly twit" was a suitable insult for poor reffing decisions. Never been so uncomfortable in my life, and we vowed we''d never do it again. Better atmosphere in my living room with a stream on the TV!!

It wouldn''t be such a big deal, but due to me working every other weekend (This month I''m working every one except Everton), and being on holiday for 3 weeks at start of september (plus various other commitments) we probably won''t make a game until Cardiff at end of Oct unless we get lucky with tickets against Chelsea/Arsenal which will obv be more difficult to obtain.

The new away ticket system hasn''t really worked in our favour as last year I started working the alternate weekends, and my dad snapped his achilles and couldn''t drive for several months. Plus being exiles living 150miles+ away means we don''t get to as many as we''d like anyway. So points wise, I doubt we''ll have much of a shout against the bigger teams when ST holders get 1000 points straight away (I say that with reference to the Arsenal game tickets, I go to watch Norwich, regardless of the opposition).

Aside from that random tangent, I just checked and the hospitality is sold out if you click on the link anyway.

Unfortunately dj11''s efforts didn''t quite work out (although appreciate you trying) - so Im bumping this just on the off chance some come up from elsewhere?

probably not going to help now, but buy a super membership... one off pament of £20 then you can book tickets a month in advance... no more scrabbling round on the internet.

Call on the day of the match.. Everton will have returned some of their allocation. or even hope a generous fan takes advantage of buy back!

I''ve got a super membership, but didnt get organised in time for when tickets went on sale. Been pulling insane amount of hours at work and just forgot to do it.

and problem with calling on the day is it''s a 150+ mile drive so it''s too much of a gamble unless i''ve got them in the bag.

Tip for you - keep checking the online ticket section for the Everton game on official website as I was lucky on a couple of occasions last season when returned tickets were re-listed and both games were sell outs.

Otbc

Thank you Accrington Yellow.

I just purchased two tickets in the N&P so this thread is now redundant and everyone is happy!!