Will ko be an anti-climax and delayed as it will take longer for fans to get into the ground with the new system?

I have it on good authority that some of the scanners aren''t working properly and that''s just the ones that''ve been fitted. Still more to be done.

No wonder there''s the bribe in the small print of the leaflet to get everyone in the ground by 2:30pm Saturday. Some hope.

I''m gonna go with 2-1

After a cagey opening, on 38 minutes, we''ll go ahead via a stuffy Johnson header, probably a Snodgrass set piece 1-0 at the break. Everton will come out strong and on the hour mark, Osman will rifle one into the top corner from a Pienaar pull back after he has got to the byeline following Fellaini making a nuisance in the centre.

Becchio will then come on and grab the winner. Howson will string a couple of passes together in the middle and following good work with Redmond, the ball will flash accross goal for Becchio to tap in. That will be on 78 minutes.

We will then hold on nervously with Bryan Oviedo flashing a shot wide when he should score and then John Ruddy being forced into a couple of regulation saves from ambitious Kone and Pienaar attempts.

1-1 {RVW to score}

Ruddy

Whittaker Martin Turner Garrido

Snodgrass Howson Johnson Olsson

Hoolahan

RVW

Bunn R.Bennett Tettey E.Bennett Redmond Hooper Becchio

[quote user="drurys testamonials V 15"]

No wonder there''s the bribe in the small print of the leaflet to get everyone in the ground by 2:30pm Saturday. Some hope.

[/quote]

To be fair, it''s not really a bribe. I know there''s new technology being used, it may not run smoothly, so I''m going to get down there early to make sure I don''t miss any of the game. Not really a big deal. I imagine it''ll be just like Cup games, stewards are still going to be in the booths so can help if any aren''t working.