Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

David McNally speaking at the AGM meeting

Perhaps you would care to translate as it is in a "speak" that I and my generation can not hope to understand.

people doing this will only stop people from the club coming to events...what a numpty!...was probably one of the noisy ones at the back who continued to chat/moan (season ticket prices) throughout the AGM last night

[quote user="Zak Van Burger"]Why all the secrecy? Sounds just like yet another cliquey supporters club to me.[/quote]

Someone from Capital Canaries would know the answer, but it is quite possible that any restrictions were stipulated by McNally.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Appears he got found out and was told to stop ![/quote]Easy mistake to make in this day of digital everything......All stems from NCFC''s desire to keep the shackles on what gets '' out there ''. At the newly appointed Mr McNally''s first Capital Canaries AGM, two days after the Colchester debacle, Delia and her OH were also guests. No reporting guidelines had been set down for that AGM or indeed any previous AGM so everything that was said by the guests that evening was reported on here. This went down like the proverbial lead balloon with the new Chief Exec and as a result unofficial reporting is no longer allowed.

I think Chatham house rules were adopted with the aim of having a more open conversation but with the idea that attendees were not to quote/broadcast/tell/tweet/ what was said...