Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

1150 Points Required For Spurs.

Those with 1150 points will get a ticket if claimed before Friday 23rd so same format as Hull.

They''ll most likely go on general sale. It''s a shame that football fans are STILL being priced out of games, even though Premier League teams will be pocketing around £60mil plus just from TV revenue.

The club have forgotten that non-Norwich based supporters the have loyally followed NCFC away for years have now been put to the back of the queue behind home season ticket holders that have never been away, or who cherry pick the bigger games. Mental.

[quote user="spencer 1970"]The club have forgotten that non-Norwich based supporters the have loyally followed NCFC away for years have now been put to the back of the queue behind home season ticket holders that have never been away, or who cherry pick the bigger games. Mental.[/quote]
At the same time though if these fans who loyally follow from a distance are happy taking what they can get, and not cherry pick the away games that they want to go to, they should have no problem getting away tickets this season. 
There were plenty of games last season where we didn''t sell our allocation and I can''t see any reason why it would be any different this year. Hull City wouldn''t have been sold out if it were in late November instead of the first away game of the season. 

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Those with 1150 points will get a ticket if claimed before Friday 23rd so same format as Hull.[/quote]

Are you sure that''s correct? WILL get a ticket?

Not apply and then if not oversubscribed WILL get a ticket?

[quote user="yellow blood"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Those with 1150 points will get a ticket if claimed before Friday 23rd so same format as Hull.[/quote] Are you sure that''s correct? WILL get a ticket? Not apply and then if not oversubscribed WILL get a ticket?[/quote]

Those with 1150 can PRE BOOK their ticket and those with less can PRE APPLY by 4pm on Friday 23rd. Wording taken from the club site so in my book pre booking means you get one .

[quote user="king canary"]So will applications then be sorted by points? I miss out by 50 points!
[/quote]

Yes so in your case PRE APPLY and the club will work their way down from those with less than 1150.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="king canary"]So will applications then be sorted by points? I miss out by 50 points![/quote]

Yes so in your case PRE APPLY and the club will work their way down from those with less than 1150.

[/quote]Thanks. Was slightly worried they would then do a ballot for people under that amount.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="king canary"]So will applications then be sorted by points? I miss out by 50 points!
[/quote]

[/quote]
Thanks. Was slightly worried they would then do a ballot for people under that amount.
[/quote]

A ballot would kick in if there are more people with your number of points who pre apply than there are tickets left after pre booking has been satisfied.