Sign in to follow this  
BarclayCanary (Former HDDH)

Your signed shirts

Never got this thing with signed shirts, unless you have ''Holt 9'' on the back and it is signed by Grant Holt (or another legend), or a shirt with the whole team on it... then it might be worth framing. 
But a lot of the ''retro'' kits floating around are probably worth less with the wrong signature on it. I''ve been in the market for a 92/93 shirt in adult size, but would prefer one without Colin Woodthorpe or Darren Beckford''s squiggle on it. 

I''ve got a shirt signed by the whole Prem promotion winning squad. My ex''s dad got it through a coach he used to work with at Sheff U. The shirt is from the season before because they used one that was still knocking about Colney. Bit weird but unique I guess! Should really frame it but not got the space to hang it.

I wanted to get some signatures when the team was here in Portland last month, but my shirt didn''t get here in time. I went to the open training session empty handed. When they invited the us to go down to the pitch and meet the players I decided that I needed to get their signatures on SOMETHING...so I grabbed a Starbucks Coffee bag and got their signatures on that. It''s an odd souvenir, but I''m fond of it.

I have a promotion winning shirt which is signed by the squad (and Lambert) - framed up in one of our spare rooms along with our shares and a message from Grant Holt congratulating us on our wedding which my wife gave me on our wedding day.On the last day of last season we were going to get there early to get a few autographs - but the players were already inside and I had useless spare shirt. Unbeknownst to me, my Wife and her brother got it printed with Snodgrass 7 and went into the ground to get it signed by him. As they all came out to train only one player stopped to sign things, Snoddy.  This shirt is still waiting to be framed, but I am looking forward to getting it on the wall.Will I get RvW shirt signed and framed (or my favourite player this year)? Probably not now, we are running out of wall space. The Snoddy 7 has a great story for us as I was massively annoyed and the surprise factor, but you can have far too many of these things and there is no point in collecting it all if you never take the time to appreciate it - they just end up sitting in storage, wasted.

@JayNCFC, what a wonderful wedding present that is!

I managed to win the auction (luckily) on ebay for Holt''s press conference signed shirt and framed it up for my bedroom wall.

I''ve always wondered if this is the first Norwich shirt Holt put on and if it''s this shirt he''s wearing in this picture:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/8164517.stm

I like to think of that press conference day as one of the many important days for this club in its recent history...hehehe

I''ve got an Elliott Ward worn shirt signed by the whole Prem promotion squad, framed. I''ve got the League One promotion shirt signed by the whole squad, framed.. Mark Bunn''s signed poppy shirt from last season. My favourite of all, I have a signed Bassong 5 shirt which he orgnised and gave to me before West Brom home game last season. I asked him on his Facebook account it he could sign one of my shirts and his reply was that he''d give me one of his own! What a man.

I really need to stop getting these things though, I know I''ll be forced to part with them one day...

I''ve got a match-worn Naughton shirt which got signed, two signed Holty shirts (home and away) and a signed Hoolahan shirt.

Does anyone know how much it costs to get them framed?