Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Brigham

Favourite Norwich winger

If you read only page 6 of this thread, it sounds like Hitler played for us (prior to getting into politics, I assume). His bombs from the right wing devastated under-prepared defenses.

My favorite winger is Delia. Her spicy wings with blue cheese dressing are unbeatable.

Hi Reading Canary,

Wholeheartedly agree with you re definition of favourite, which is why I said "in my universe" fully accepting and understanding we all live in our own universes, of course mine is a huge universe and of course I am the centre of it, other people''s universes are of course much smaller and nowhere near as important as mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That''s my opinion anyway and my opinion blatantly proves me right, well it does to me anyhow.  Laugh, I nearly bought a round!!!

Glad you like Torres, because I fess up to being a Chelsea man born and bred but very rarely get to see them now I''m up in beautiful Norfolk and Carrow Rd is my football stadium of choice, only problem I have is when we (Norwich) play the boys in blue.  It''s a difficult day for me a roller coaster of emotions however I do find a pint or two eases the turmoil.

Favourite certainly doesn''t always mean best. My favourite girlfriend wasn''t the best because well em, she was married. She was my favourite because (how should I phrase this?), lets just say my other girlfriends tended to be all huff and no puff if you get what I''m saying.

" because I fess up"

eh ?is that like dress up, or something ?

City 1st, prepare to be educated:

fess up - admit or acknowledge a wrongdoing or error; (From the free dictionary)

to admit that you have done something that someone else will not like: (From the Cambridge dictionary)

And ''dressing'' up is Saturday nights only and even then depends on the result!!!!

bl00dy hell whats wrong with you people? why has the obvious not been mentioned?

This man has skill, crossing ability, thunderous pace, an eye for goal as well as being known for his tracking back and helping his defenders out. He practically sweeps past opponents creating many assists and goal mouth scrambles. As well as this his jaw line and incredible facial hair his mean personality comes across of the football field, similar in stature to the roy keane, kevin muscat and joey bartons'' of this world. I have to say Clint Easton.......what a f00kin legend

[quote user="Ray"]

City 1st, prepare to be educated:

fess up - admit or acknowledge a wrongdoing or error; (From the free dictionary)

to admit that you have done something that someone else will not like: (From the Cambridge dictionary)

And ''dressing'' up is Saturday nights only and even then depends on the result!!!!

[/quote]

groovy baby