Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

Media Gantry.

Now this is just a thought, I have no inside knowledge but, Does this make it impossible to have a top tier put on the Jarrold now?

No, the media gantry isn''t permanent, it''s simply bolted on - so any changes to making a second tier are still more than viable, and I guess a media gantry would be built in/included in the plans for the second tier

[quote user="AJ"]No, the media gantry isn''t permanent, it''s simply bolted on - so any changes to making a second tier are still more than viable, and I guess a media gantry would be built in/included in the plans for the second tier[/quote]

Thanks for that, I just thought with the rules of the prem league and media allocation the roof would have to come off to enable the improvement and inso doing where do they sit during this time 

We would have a new City Stand before any changes are made to the Jarrold Stand, so a provision could be made that side.  Saying that, our demand is never going to grow beyond 35k in my mind so once we get a new City Stand of a similar size to the other 3 I can''t see the need.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]We would have a new City Stand before any changes are made to the Jarrold Stand, so a provision could be made that side.  Saying that, our demand is never going to grow beyond 35k in my mind so once we get a new City Stand of a similar size to the other 3 I can''t see the need.
[/quote]

Yes now that is the Logical answer and the only answer, see if I had thought a bit first their would be no need for this thread, I''ll get my hat now