Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Odds for Premier League Top Goalscorer

Hooper & Wolfswinkel both quoted at 80-1 (joint 13th favourites) and Becchio is quoted at 250-1http://www.skybet.com/football/premier-league/event/15319521?aff_id=9318&dcmp=sl_fb_betlink

Van Wolfswinkel 100/1 on Betfair, Gary Hooper 160/1 on Betfair (both on exchange).
Very good odds on there, 4.9/1 for Van Persie and 12/1 for Aguero.

I might out a few quid on Ageuro, really like him as a player and think/hope the new manager there will get the best out of him. Man.C finishing above Man.U could depend on him out scoring RVP.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I might out a few quid on Ageuro, really like him as a player and think/hope the new manager there will get the best out of him. Man.C finishing above Man.U could depend on him out scoring RVP.[/quote]
I might at 12/1, those are very generous odds. Still expect Van Persie to score the most mind, might be worth a little hedge.... tenner on Aquero, three quid on Van Persie. 

Put some money on Altidore. 3 goals today vs #15 Bosnia. If he''s got a good midfielder at Sunderland to feed him excellent passes the way Michael Bradley does wth the USnational team, it''s money in the bank.