Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

Fabio Quagliarella

apologies if its already been mentioned i had a good look through the board and couldn''t see a thread... there was talk earlier in the summer of us signing this guy don''t know that much about him , has there been any developments would he be a good signing ?  OTBC

[quote user="SI"]Specsavers have a special offer at the moment Spartacus..[/quote]

I think lazer eye surgery would be the least he needs SI.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Hmm isn''t he a bit old?

[/quote]And obsolete from the looks of things.http://commfaculty.fullerton.edu/woverbeck/quagi.htm

[quote user="Nicko"]Heard we''re in for CMS. First I''ve heard of it, any good?[/quote]Don''t think we need him, as long a Sutton''s not going anywhere.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Hearing rumours we are being linked with Maxi Lopez

anyone heard anything about him?
[/quote]

These rumours are getting quite outrageous - I''ve also heard rumours that we were in for some Swedish guy called Toivonen and a Belgian geezer called Alderweireld - apparently both playing for Dutch clubs. Just where do these rumour-mongers dream these outlandish signings from? (Would love to know what they are on!)

[quote user="Colourful Canary"]Hooper anyone? Worth a punt? Great on Football Manager but we couldn''t afford his wages.[/quote]Think he''s going QPRRedknapp said he will sign soon