Sign in to follow this  
Geordielad

Have norwich moved foward this season?

I am an "excilled" Newcastle Utd. fan who went to a number of games in the capital this season supporting Norwich.  Never again! I remember reading an article by Darren Huckerby last august where, when asked what he thought would b a good season for the club he replied "if we go straight back down, it won''t matter as long as the club has progressed" (Telegraph supplement) Well do you honestly call what happened in the "shambles" of a season just over progress? I understand he (Huckerby) doesn''t speak 4 everyone, even so I have met a number of fans this season who share his sentiments. To put it in context in the Toon had a season like that one the ground would still b on fire, and the directors seeking refuge in Iraq! In my opinion your entire season was summed up in the final game at Fulham - it should have been 6 - 2 not 6 - 0! I know we r not pulling up trees at St. James at present, but on what I have seen this season, how the hell can anyone think of going straight back up given the departures of Green, Ashton and possibly Francis? do please explain........