Sign in to follow this  
Mr Angry

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Sorry for the lack of a link but I''m on my phone-it''s on the BBC website.

David Moyes is already suggesting that the Premier League fixtures have been rigged to make it harder for Man U to win the title this year.

They play Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool among their first 5 games. A good job they haven''t got the same run-in that we have in our last 4!

I don''t think he was joking either as I don''t think I''ve ever seen him crack a smile-in this I think he is a perfect replacement for Fergie but in all other respects I really think he will struggle at Man U.

Yes, a very Fergie-esque comment.  But then, if you were in his position....

But to be fair, last night when he was a pundit on the England/Scotland friendly, Adrian Chiles asked him about whether he was concerned about how physical the game was, just before the start of the season, and he said he had no problem with it.  Whereas Fergie was never happy with internationals much less friendlies.

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]

Yes, a very Fergie-esque comment.  But then, if you were in his position....

But to be fair, last night when he was a pundit on the England/Scotland friendly, Adrian Chiles asked him about whether he was concerned about how physical the game was, just before the start of the season, and he said he had no problem with it.  Whereas Fergie was never happy with internationals much less friendlies.

[/quote]Which is complete bo****ks when compared to his attitude when trying to get Everton to agree to let Tim Cahill go for friendlies, even when we (Australia) played in London, and not in Aus, or somewhere else in Asia.He''s a f''ing hypocrite. I hate him more by the second.

I can see his point. It must be a real bastard having to play each of Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool all in the same season. Why don''t other teams have to play them too? With the season ending after five games they''ve got no chance.

Oh, wait...