Sign in to follow this  
ABC (A Basingstoke Canary)

Moyes - typical Man U arrogance

Just saw Moyes talking "tough" saying that Wayne Rooney was not for sale - nothing else to talk about - move on - change the subject! However, in the next breath he is talking about putting in a 3rd bid to Barcelona for Cesc Fabregas!

He obviously thinks that NO only means NO when spoken from a Man U perspective - and anybody else saying NO to Man U shall be ignored with impunity!

Listening to him just makes me kind of wish that the top 6 places are taken up by Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool, Man City & Spurs - with just reward for all their arrogance being Man U out of Europe completely!

We live in hope...........

Man U aren''t my most hated team in the Prem.  Man City come above them for me, with Liverpool being the worst.

I actually hope Liverpool persuade Suarez to stay, because I can only see it ending in tears for both Suarez and Liverpool.

You do have to laugh at Moyes'' comments though when every team has to play every other team twice during the course of the season.  The fixtures are less fair on us for example, because we have to play Man U twice, and Man U don''t.