Sign in to follow this  
Bill

tickets v Bury (League Cup)

a bit of sense at last with them being a tenner a head - and a quid for under 17''sthere is also a 2 for 1 promo which has not really been flagged up City sitewhich has -Capital One is also running a 2 for 1 promotion for this game. To take

part in the offer quote code CAPITALONEC2 when purchasing to buy a

ticket to the game and get your free accompanying ticket. Check out

www.capitalonecup.co.uk/2for1 for terms and conditions - offer subject

to availability on a first-come, first-served basis.

Capital One sitewhich has -The first 350 x entrants per club purchasing with the code will be

provided with a free +1 ticket, of the same or lesser value. +1 tickets

will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. +1 tickets are

restricted to 1 per person.

So basically they are for sale on Sat, assuming the offer hasn''t all been snaffled up by season ticket holders first

Personally i think the club should extend this offer right across the board and fill up the ground ...... and give a bit back to the fans. perhaps.

That would cost the club a lot. I''m pretty sure the clubs have to give the ticket value to the organisers who then pay the clubs their share.2 for 1  would mean NCFC giving up their share and then having to pay the costs too.

not necessarily correct as that presumes there is a fixed number of people who will attendI would suggest that such an offer would stimulate more demand - and also not every single person attending will be able to ''double up'' in fact some may see it as a chance to drag someone else along on the basis that they will be paying a tenner anyway

There''s only 350 +1s in the offer but I see your point City1st about opening it up. What you have to remember is the extortionate markup on all of the products sold within Carrow Road will possibly more than pay for those free tickets. If it didn''t, they wouldn''t have kids for a quid.

As you say C1, there isn''t a fixed number of people who will attend a second round tie on a Tuesday night, but the offers that the club does certainly bolster those crowds.

Also, who''s to say that a bigger crowd might not spur the team on, get us another home tie in the third round, and we have a whole lot more money coming in.

I also like that Capital One are referring to it as "Introduce a friend to football" as it kind of ties in with the approach that Doomcaster used all those years ago of getting them in, and keeping them there.