Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Virgin Media - BT Sports deal

For all BT''s boasting that BT Sport is free if you have BT broadband, it''s limited to one Sky box. If you want to use it on two boxes under Sky''s multi-room contract, you have to pay another £12 a month. They don''t mention that when they sign you up. I''m so hacked off with them that I''m going to switch my landline, broadband and TV deal completely to Sky.

Chuffed to bits with this deal, Virgin have done me proud again, don''t pay extra for HD and now don''t pay extra for BTSports.Plus I phoned them up threatening to leave and they offered me a brand new deal, increased broadband speed from 20mb to 60mb, and a new tevio box but best of all, my bill is reduced by £20 permanently and I''ve got an extra £40 off for 6 months !  

[quote user="Foghorn"]For all BT''s boasting that BT Sport is free if you have BT broadband, it''s limited to one Sky box. If you want to use it on two boxes under Sky''s multi-room contract, you have to pay another £12 a month. They don''t mention that when they sign you up. I''m so hacked off with them that I''m going to switch my landline, broadband and TV deal completely to Sky.[/quote]

Good luck with that Foggy, my wife''s spent 50 hrs plus on their damn phone ''helpines'' just trying to cancel BT Sports we''ve never ordered!

And as we''re aready with Sky, BT keep billing us for a service we can''t get!

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Foghorn"]For all BT''s boasting that BT Sport is free if you have BT broadband, it''s limited to one Sky box. If you want to use it on two boxes under Sky''s multi-room contract, you have to pay another £12 a month. They don''t mention that when they sign you up. I''m so hacked off with them that I''m going to switch my landline, broadband and TV deal completely to Sky.[/quote]

Good luck with that Foggy, my wife''s spent 50 hrs plus on their damn phone ''helpines'' just trying to cancel BT Sports we''ve never ordered!

[/quote]50+ hours??!I must have told you 50 millions times Wiz. Don''t exaggerate!

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]I find the live chat is more effective , maybe because everything is in writing http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

I may be able to help you Wiz... drop me a PM if you may....

Spotted it yesterday when I got home from work well chuffed, virgin media I salute you.