Sign in to follow this  
MC Fearfull

Still looking for Everton tickets

If there is anybody who can''t go for some reason or has tickets spare, I am looking for 1 or 2 Adults tickets for the game this weekend, willing to pay face value!

Still says you can buy them through the club via the website, Barclay Upper, N&P Upper and Aviva community stand available.

I assume these are buybacks.

Me and my dad are not gonna be able to make the game and we are season ticket holders. But a bit wary of giving our tickets to strangers. Does anyone know if the club will print tickets out for us to give to someone who needs them?

[quote user="CanaryChick"]Me and my dad are not gonna be able to make the game and we are season ticket holders. But a bit wary of giving our tickets to strangers. Does anyone know if the club will print tickets out for us to give to someone who needs them?[/quote]Not a cat in hells chance when they can make more money from the buyback scheme.I''ve had the same worries about giving my season ticket to a stranger but at least it''s only £20 for a replacement this year against £50 in previous seasons.

the OP clearly hasn''t looked very far....

theres seats available in the upper barclay, Upper Aviva and the river end on general sale...

be quick!

Jas, I have looked quite a lot but the tickets I found were restricted view or right at the back of the stand and for who i''m going with its not the best situation

It may have changed now but earlier today there were 2 tickets together in the N&P/River End Row S (so not restricted view or at the back). There were other singles, I think, but not sure.