Sign in to follow this  
ryanncfc

It's here :D

The day has finally come around!! After all this wait and excitement, do people think we will be disappointed this time Tonight, or wil it be a good win? I''m going 3-2 to City!

I couldn''t wait either so I travelled into the future in Stewie''s time machine and we win 2 - 0 as I predicted on another thread WITHOUT THE BENEFIT OF TIME TRAVEL, mind you.

What the deuce!?!?

[quote user="ryanncfc"]The day has finally come around!! After all this wait and excitement, do people think we will be disappointed this time Tonight, or wil it be a good win? I''m going 3-2 to City![/quote]Nil-nil, one shot on target.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]You know what, im soooo excited about the opening game !! Cant even wait !![/quote]so, if you can''t wait what exactly are going to do?

Mmmmm? Excitement or trepidation ? Can''t make up my mind. I was really thinking that we were going to get off to a flyer, beat Everton and cause a bit of a stir. Unfortunately we are missing the magnificent Mr Bassong, and look what happened last season in his absence. No Leroy Fer who, I have to say, I think will be our most impressive signing, no Gary Hooper and no Pilks. I''d say that''s possibly 4 from a starting 11. Add to that, Everton are probably stronger than last season.

Bugger, don''t know what to think. Colchester anyone?

Nah !! 3-0 City, Wolfy to get 2 😁