Sign in to follow this  
Barclay hero

David Fox

Mate of mine is currently at Norwich Airport waiting to board his flight - he claims to have just seen David Fox board a flight to Manchester.... transfer or loan perhaps?

If he isn''t going to play for us, he deserves a Championship move at least.

His class on the ball can make a big difference in the Championship.

[quote user="Excited Canary"]CUSDP - a few weeks back a couple of papers were saying that Boro wanted Ayala on a season long loan.[/quote]

I didn''t know that. All I know is Mowbray and Venus were talking about someone on loan with view to perm.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Excited Canary"]CUSDP - a few weeks back a couple of papers were saying that Boro wanted Ayala on a season long loan.[/quote] I didn''t know that. All I know is Mowbray and Venus were talking about someone on loan with view to perm.[/quote]

[+o(][+o(]

Always find it funny how a player gets grossly over or under rated by fans and becomes something of a cult player. Fox being a great example of someone very over rated !

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Always find it funny how a player gets grossly over or under rated by fans and becomes something of a cult player. Fox being a great example of someone very over rated !
[/quote]

You mean other people don''t share the same opinion as you!?

Some rate him highly because he is superb at what he does...

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Always find it funny how a player gets grossly over or under rated by fans and becomes something of a cult player. Fox being a great example of someone very over rated ![/quote] halleluiah , i have at last found someone that see''s through my un rose tinted spectacles.