Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

Everton thread

everton level. great goal in fairness, but we should close him down quicker!

Our defending hasn''t exactly been great, but that was a good goal. Hmm.

[quote user="Carra Rud"][quote user="J"]What are we doing!?[/quote]... its like a replay of last season![/quote]It feels like it and looks like it. It doesn''t matter what striker we play with when we never give them the right opportunities.

Everton''s goals have been coming all match, and we''ve been very fortunate to be in front - great finish though it was.  I hope we make some changes.  No point playing 4-5-1 and getting over-run at home.

Oh I''ve missed this! The only question I have is why couldn''t we beat an Everon side in flux?

[quote user="J"][quote user="Carra Rud"][quote user="J"]What are we doing!?[/quote]... its like a replay of last season![/quote]It feels like it and looks like it. It doesn''t matter what striker we play with when we never give them the right opportunities.[/quote]I feared this might happen the only saving grace is its early days and key players to come in - trouble is if they play the same way nothing will change. So far no lessons learnt.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Lots of men behind the ball, backing off and not tackling is what''s happening.  Performance is reminiscent of a lot last season really[:(][/quote]Yep, and we wont make any changes to alter what is wrong. subs to come on with 5 mins left, like for like, no change.

[quote user="Stig"]Oh I''ve missed this! The only question I have is why couldn''t we beat an Everon side in flux?[/quote]

maybe because we are missing 5 players that would probably be first choice ;)

GET IIIIIIIIN WOLFIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Wonderful header from wolfie!

Also first good building up from Redmon and we score immediately. Great job from both of them.