Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

MOTD.... The Everton Show

Interview with a new Everton boss, analysis of  Barkley who was fantastic and analysis of Wolfswinkelplus a little "the wolf" jokeseemed fine to meSome people do love a moan....

You are kidding, two interviews with Everton, one very lengthy one with Martinez, no interview with our gaffer, and even when they talked about the Wolf they cut it short to talk about Everton again! Yep, I''ll moan, MOTD = biased rubbish!

Uhm they did talk to Hughton....... Reason they live interviewed Martinez is because he is taking over Everton... a club which had its previous manager for 10 years isn''t itSome People !

Ummmmm.... oh, ummmm, I missed the Hughton bit, I''ll shut up and return to my drunken slumber, but it must have been quick!?

Nothing to see here, move along please.

Everton have a new manager so obviously they''re the focus of attention. Thought we got a fair amount of the highlights and analysis. Just chill and enjoy the decent result [:)]

who cares.

unless we are top of the table for 3 months we will never get the amount of coverage that some teams do

the one thing that did make me laugh was when they showed the teams they had hoolahan as the lone striker and wolf in the hole [:^)]

[quote user="iron_stan"]the one thing that did make me laugh was when they showed the teams they had hoolahan as the lone striker and wolf in the hole [:^)][/quote]Yeah.. I saw that

At least Lawro isn''t there anymore.

The Everton and Utd manager change is big news deal with it. Buy sky and watch match choice every week for bias free highlights and get over it.

MOTD is football lite for international audiences, don''t expect too much.

Hmmm it was pretty obvious that Shearer is expecting big things from Ricky by his glowing assessment of him, infact they even joked that they were going to just call him ''The Wolf'' as his name would leave the pundits tongue twisted (and I quote) ''every week'' - says a lot really ;). We''ve certainly got one hell of a striker there, bring on Hull with Fer just behind him...