Sign in to follow this  
manbearpig

canary call

All I can say is wow! Why let women on and one with the most annoying voice that talked sh**e and moaned we had no goal music! Now some guy saying he''s not happy with today! I''m shocked this is still going!

well now Hooper''s injury prone and both goals were Redmond''s fault! Then all he wants is to finish is 17th?! why are you moaning if your happy if we go backwards and just stay up?! No wonder they cut him off.

Negative Mark is a prat and that woman pretty much got shot down re: goal music.Have to admit I didnt even realise it wasnt played which either shows me it doesnt bother me or that I didnt miss it ?Either way, CC should just be looked at as some light entertainment after the game, half the people watched the game on Radio Norfolk anyway !

[quote user="manbearpig"]All I can say is wow! Why let women on[/quote]You''ll find life less irritating if you get out of the nineteenth century.

I heard a chap moaning outside the ground that 2 of our biggest signings, Fer and Hooper, "Weren''t even on the bench today... what the hell was hughton doing".

give me strength....

I laughed at the guy who reckoned both of Evertons goals were sloppy from Norwichs point of view!

In fact both were well worked goals and the 1st one was unstoppable!

People forget we''re playing top teams!

In truth the Everton goals were conceded because we backed off and Barkley should have been closed down. So both goals were defendable!

However a good point with plenty of positives and with a full strength side we will be a force to be reckoned with!

Snake!

[quote user="manbearpig"]All I can say is wow! Why let women on and one with the most annoying voice that talked sh**e and moaned we had no goal music! Now some guy saying he''s not happy with today! I''m shocked this is still going![/quote]You have to feel for herMany are there for the ''experience'', not simply to watch the game.Having music to let them know when things have happened or are about to happen and how to respond is all part of that ''experience''. Maybe the ''bloke on the mike'' could help by having a 3, 2, 1 count down to corners, free kicks and other dead ball situations so as to add to, and enhance, that experience''.These fans are our future (as long as we continue to be successful) so the club should pay heed to their demands.

[quote user="manbearpig"]All I can say is wow! Why let women on and one with the most annoying voice that talked sh**e and moaned we had no goal music! Now some guy saying he''s not happy with today! I''m shocked this is still going![/quote]Those are precisely the reasons it is still going.