Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

One massive negative from yesterday, need to sort it out now !

Pies........Yes, why on earth do we have a super cook at the club and feel the need to have to import packaged pies and pasties from Australia ?!Anyone else have one of these filth filled objects which probably cost 1p to make and manufacture ??Disgraceful, prem league club with blue square food !!

Took this off Facebook where one of my friends had taken a photo because they found it incredible. Someone needs to tweet McNally. [;)]

I actually left at half time because of the quality of the pies.  Those of you on this site who know me will appreciate I''m a fairly easy going individual, but I was dismayed beyond belief at the sub-standard quality of the pies, made worse when we have a woman synonymous with quality cuisine in the boardroom of the club.  It literally stuck in my throat, and I was out of the stadium by five to four in order to write a robust letter to David McNally - upon whose head I firmly hang this albatross of shame.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I actually left at half time because of the quality of the pies.  Those of you on this site who know me will appreciate I''m a fairly easy going individual, but I was dismayed beyond belief at the sub-standard quality of the pies, made worse when we have a woman synonymous with quality cuisine in the boardroom of the club.  It literally stuck in my throat, and I was out of the stadium by five to four in order to write a robust letter to David McNally - upon whose head I firmly hang this albatross of shame.
[/quote]

Good for you Mister C but writing a letter is so yesterday and Mr.McNally only responds to twatter.

Latest money making scheme making City look two bob, fortunately never found it necessary to buy over priced sub standard grub at a match.

Deplorable best way to make impact is not to buy hit em where it hurts what does this do to our carbon footprint?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I actually left at half time because of the quality of the pies.  Those of you on this site who know me will appreciate I''m a fairly easy going individual, but I was dismayed beyond belief at the sub-standard quality of the pies, made worse when we have a woman synonymous with quality cuisine in the boardroom of the club.  It literally stuck in my throat, and I was out of the stadium by five to four in order to write a robust letter to David McNally - upon whose head I firmly hang this albatross of shame.[/quote]

Good for you Mister C but writing a letter is so yesterday and Mr.McNally only responds to twatter.

[/quote]

Wrong again, Til.  

I had a very nice letter from Mr. M. in response to a letter I wrote to him..........................

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I actually left at half time because of the quality of the pies.  Those of you on this site who know me will appreciate I''m a fairly easy going individual, but I was dismayed beyond belief at the sub-standard quality of the pies, made worse when we have a woman synonymous with quality cuisine in the boardroom of the club.  It literally stuck in my throat, and I was out of the stadium by five to four in order to write a robust letter to David McNally - upon whose head I firmly hang this albatross of shame.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Wrong again, Til.  

I had a very nice letter from Mr. M. in response to a letter I wrote to him..........................

[/quote]

Whoooooooooooosh ! [:''(]