Sign in to follow this  
Izaak Hunt

"Go with what we've got"

I feel very confident after watching yesterday, I think we''ve got a fantastic squad and I''m predicting early safety and a comfy mid-upper half finish this season. If our injured and banned players were on the pitch yesterday I believe we would of won. I think we should go with what we''ve got now and stregthen any weaknesses in January. All in all a very excited canary. Also there will 100% be 3 much worse teams than us this season at the very least. OTBC

Excited, but there are gaps. I would like two more signings we need depth and to not rely on January.

I do feel that both teams looked like teams coming out of preseason, some of the top teams at the moment do not and look very bright. But the boys did very well against a very good Everton team. We need that link through the midfield very quickly and I do feel defensively we need a real starlet as a times we looked like statues yesterday.

All in all what we have is good and the new players are looking to lift us above, just hope those from last season can rise

[quote user="Haggerdoo"]Your signature says Everton going down - really!!![/quote]

That''s the prediction I''ve chosen before a ball was kicked and under martinez and the possibility of baines and fellani going I BELIEVE its entirely possible yes. I''m guessing you don''t, so who do you believe may go down??

[quote user="Hoopers Winky Fer Goals"][quote user="Haggerdoo"]Your signature says Everton going down - really!!![/quote]

That''s the prediction I''ve chosen before a ball was kicked and under martinez and the possibility of baines and fellani going I BELIEVE its entirely possible yes. I''m guessing you don''t, so who do you believe may go down??[/quote]So you are impressed by a home draw against a team you expect to be relegated? Surely that means it was one of the 3 easiest home games this season?

Palace, Hull, Cardiff/Stoke?

[quote user="Hoopers Winky Fer Goals"][quote user="Haggerdoo"]Your signature says Everton going down - really!!![/quote]

That''s the prediction I''ve chosen before a ball was kicked and under martinez and the possibility of baines and fellani going I BELIEVE its entirely possible yes. I''m guessing you don''t, so who do you believe may go down??[/quote]

[quote user="Al"][quote user="Hoopers Winky Fer Goals"][quote user="Haggerdoo"]Your signature says Everton going down - really!!![/quote]

That''s the prediction I''ve chosen before a ball was kicked and under martinez and the possibility of baines and fellani going I BELIEVE its entirely possible yes. I''m guessing you don''t, so who do you believe may go down??[/quote]So you are impressed by a home draw against a team you expect to be relegated? Surely that means it was one of the 3 easiest home games this season?[/quote].

Bless your heart readings obviously not your strong point is it?? Everton under martinez WITHOUT Baines or Fellani, I believe will go down. Is that ok with you??? Sorry to dare to have an opinion on such matters

[quote user="Hoopers Winky Fer Goals"]I feel very confident after watching yesterday, I think we''ve got a fantastic squad and I''m predicting early safety and a comfy mid-upper half finish this season. If our injured and banned players were on the pitch yesterday I believe we would of won. I think we should go with what we''ve got now and stregthen any weaknesses in January. All in all a very excited canary. Also there will 100% be 3 much worse teams than us this season at the very least. OTBC[/quote]

Unless there is no summer money left (and I would be surprised if that was the case) we must try to plug the one obvious gap (an attacker) now. January is for spending the money put aside for then to further strengthen/deal with gaps/weaknesses we didn''t realise we had.

We clearly need another striker and I think a centre back - Martin is a good stop gap but without seb we do struggle at the back.

Would love to see one more striker come in, squad is looking very strong with good depth and competition, well managed we should have an excellent season.

Yeah I agree we will at least need one player this summer to give us some depth for pocket role and no need to leave it for winter as quality players are very rare then.

Also I agree that we should get that CB. We ofc have 4 fit centre backs plus Martin next week as Seb is comming back and there we mayby could take a bit risk if we cant find any suitable with reasonable price this summer.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Hull look terrible (I know they are playing Chelsea but still.. defensively they are clueless)Cardiff also looked rubbish[/quote]We didn''t look to hot on the first day of the season last year ourselves!