Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Wal

Ins and Outs

As, I suspect, we will be signing another couple of players before the deadline, it is quite possible that other teams may well be bidding for some of our players.

Obviously I do not want to lose any of our regular, established players, but which couple of our regulars would you feel least disappointed about losing if the money was right?

As difficult as this is I would go for Howson and Hoolahan.

Id let Wes go for about 3.5m +Pilks for about 5m +Becchio (if we get another striker ) 1.5m +Dont think Id like to see anyone else go

Tend to agree with you Nexus, but I wouuldn''t let Wes go, he does give us an option we don''t have from others and on his day a match winner.

I see V Kadlec has just been snapped up by Frankfurt, would have loved him here to replace Wes.

As for Fox, Ayala, Butterfielf and even Pilks I would be OK with for the right money. Pilks appears to be a little injury prone and I always feel he can be that bit better than he wants, he coasts in a lot of games. Still a great player and good option to Redmond.

MAYBE Becchio. But that''s only if we get another striker. No one else unless it''s a loan. We need depth on the bench for cup games and injuries. T''would be bonkers to start clearing anyone out now.

Fox, Ayala, Butterfield (loan) are the only players I could see leaving if new faces come in this window.

Losing Hoolahan, Howson, Pilks, Becchio or Bennett would be madness, we need as strong a 25 man squad as we can.

It would take a sizeable bid to prise anyone away who we need for this season I would hope.