Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Which Norwich Player Will Arsenal Bid For

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Appears Arsenal have decided to bid on every player for every team in the Premier League todayI''m gonna say Bassong.[/quote]From*Think the fact we said No to Chelsea''s 10m bid will scare Wenger away

[quote user="ReadingCanary"][quote user="ReadingCanary"]Appears Arsenal have decided to bid on every player for every team in the Premier League todayI''m gonna say Bassong.[/quote]From*Think the fact we said No to Chelsea''s 10m bid will scare Wenger away[/quote]
I think though with the money that they are meant to have they will go for a more "high" profile target than Bassong. Bassong is awesome ofc but IMO they would go for someone younger with big potential. For me the only person in our squad I think they would want is Ruddy, their keeper looked dodgy the other day and IMO £10mil might not scare Wenger off if he gets desperate and the fans start giving him more of an ear bashing. 

I dont think even a bid of £10m will win Ruddy, I mean realistically who would we replace him with ?Bunny is a great #2 but hes not a game starter :-/ Think if we sold Ruddy we would have to replace him with a new GK, to much hastle and risk so i reckon its safe to say Ruddy will stay regardless of offers

It depends what positions they are trying to fill or add. A sudden injury and the chequebook could come out.

Of our players, I doubt that they will not bid for Wolfy, as there would have to be a great increase in price. They might be after Fer - who could be worth £10m. I can''t see them going for Redmond, as they have pace already. The only other one, as others have said, is Ruddy, but Chelsea got nowhere cheaply.

The problem is that the big boys can unsettle players when their clubs say no - look at Bale, moping at White Hart Lane!

I am not saying we would sell him or that a 10mil bid would be enough to get him, just that I think he is the only player in the squad at the moment that would strengthen their team. Yes you could say Ricky/Fer but since they have only just signed for us they will never get those two at the mo.