Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

Thoughts from the Everton game - Blog.

Hi everybody, I''ve created a new blog which I will try to regularly update throughout the season. It''s just a chance for me to put down my thoughts from the game whilst also giving me some written material to show for myself.

Thought I should post it on here just to promote it a bit more. If anyone would like to read it that would be great, feedback most certainly welcomed. Thanks!

http://yellowreflection.blogspot.co.uk

Agreed, a very good read. better than most match summaries I''ve read by the ''professionals''.

If you don''t mind, please post on this forum each time you blog, as I''m useless at remembering all these different sites I like to read, will be good to have a reminder [:)]

Cheers!

Thanks for all the responses! They''re much appreciated.

NN - Thanks for the link! I''ll have to make an effort to get a pick in now I''ve come back on here. It''s been a while!

lharman - average maybe first half, but really thought he put himself about second half including one excellent challenge to prevent a one-on-one with Ruddy.

Vazza - Thank you very much! I''ll try to make sure I post them back up here. It''s certainly improved the views which is nice to see!