Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Simeon Jackson

I think it is time Peter The Deleter set up a sub forum and all this tosh for the likes of Jackson,Vaughan and Cureton can be dumped in it.

These players are yesterday and the future is RVW and Hooper so can we move on please ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

I think it is time Peter The Deleter set up a sub forum and all this tosh for the likes of Jackson,Vaughan and Cureton can be dumped in it.

These players are yesterday and the future is RVW and Hooper so can we move on please ?

[/quote]

This is a Norwich City forum.

People (whether others may like it or not) want to talk about a range of different topics relating to the football club

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

People (whether others may like it or not) want to talk about a range of different topics relating to the football club
[/quote]

So please tell me how Jackson or Vaughan relate to Norwich City for now or the future. Jackson did not cut it in The Premiership and Vaughan was injured so their input was full of ifs and buts with no yardstick to measure them by. They are gone so why some people want to follow the fortunes of Huddersfield Town or some German side is beyond me because as you say " This is a Norwich City forum" and does not "relate" to Norwich City in any way shape or form for now or the future.Good luck to Jackson and Vaughan but my interest in them is over.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So please tell me how Jackson or Vaughan relate to Norwich City for now or the future. Jackson did not cut it in The Premiership and Vaughan was injured so their input was full of ifs and buts with no yardstick to measure them by. They are gone so why some people want to follow the fortunes of Huddersfield Town or some German side is beyond me because as you say " This is a Norwich City forum" and does not "relate" to Norwich City in any way shape or form for now or the future.Good luck to Jackson and Vaughan but my interest in them is over.

[/quote]

Ok so when you decide to reminisce over your earlier days of watching or coming to see NCFC, just have that in your mind.....

''How do..........relate to Norwich City for now or in the future?''

Will you do that? No, of course you won''t because like everyone else on this board, you have the right to express an opinion and should have the right for that to be respected regardless of if the content relates to now, 6 months time or 111 years ago (which I''m sure you remember well).

Finally here''s a thought, if someone posts something you find annoying.....ignore it. Or, as I''ve done because I don''t believe the world revolves around this forum....laugh.

(And yes I realise there''s a certain hypocrite warning needed here, but hey, I''m still laughing)

CO, your relentless harangue against Till is not about Norwich City FC now nor in the future.

Come to think of it, his criticism wasn''t about NCFC present or future. Both of you need to be edited out of this part of the message board.

Wait a second, my comment is about you guys, not the present or future of tbe club. OFF WITH MY HEAD!

He got a full game against Dortmund. They narrowly lost 2-1. Lewandowski with an OG.Other than learning German that is all I can tell you.

Waveney Canary Watching him now on the tv playing for Braunschweig still think he is a better 4th striker than becchio

Right now Becchio is a 4th striker!

As with Holt it was the right time for Simeon to move on.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"] As with Holt it was the right time for Simeon to move on.[/quote]

Absolutely ZLF and the same goes for Vaughan but such a shame that some posters cannot move on.Holt was a legend and Jackson played a part in our rise. Vaughan''s days were plagued by injury but do we really have to have a new thread week after week about these guys ? We have a transfer sub forum,an other football sub forum so why not an ex players sub forum and leave the main discussion to the now and the future ?

Endless threads about the same thing are indeed boring, but sorry TIL, the title did rather suggest what topic was being discussed so you neither needed to read the thread nor comment on it.

This is a messageboard about NCFC and he was one of our players until very recently, I personally wouldn''t mind knowing how he is getting on and would have watched some of the game on BT Sport had I been in.

The thread was titled Simeon Jackson!! You weren''t duped into a thread called Hughton resigns. Its as if you had clicked on a pop up claiming you were the 1,000,000th visitor you win an ipad. You aren''t going to win one and that ''said'' thread wasnt going to be anything else but what it was titled. Jeez

Aye, there''s the rub, Til. Such a sub forum doesn''t exist so it''s unfair to whinge against people here who enjoy reminiscing.

Reminiscing? I love that song. Anyone want to share thoughts on The Little River Band in context to the present or future of the team? Maybe when m aking a substitution, they could play "Cool Change".

I''m interested in how are ex-players are doing so thanks for the updates.

Tilly it''s not just about ''moving on'' I want to know how our ex players are doing, so do a number of other posters. If you don''t, don''t click on the self explanatory thread, Simeon Jackson as a thread title can mean only one thing logically.... A thread about Simeon Jackson.

I see the Vaughn thread is much more to your line of thinking, Til. People are attacking the OP repeatedly and there doesn''t seem to be anyone supporting the more easy going crowd who are ok with chats about recent former players.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]I see the Vaughn thread is much more to your line of thinking, Til. People are attacking the OP repeatedly and there doesn''t seem to be anyone supporting the more easy going crowd who are ok with chats about recent former players.[/quote]

Now why would that be I wonder HC ? [:|]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

What a fucking embarrassment of a post - it''s up there with the time your fellow ''inner circle'' plonker Lappin started a thread attacking new posters like he/she was a some sort of superior supporter! *cringe*

I know you get plenty of unfair criticism that seems based on a personal dislike some have for you, Til. I don''t know what that stems from. You seem pretty reasonable to me.

However, on this particular thead I wholly disagree with your take, although ido not resent it. To each his own. I find the disagreements far more entertaining to read, fun to join, and enlightening too as various POVs are shared.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]I know you get plenty of unfair criticism that seems based on a personal dislike some have for you, Til. I don''t know what that stems from. You seem pretty reasonable to me.

However, on this particular thead I wholly disagree with your take, although ido not resent it. To each his own. I find the disagreements far more entertaining to read, fun to join, and enlightening too as various POVs are shared.[/quote]

Unfair criticism?  

Lol.....

I missed the genesis of the anti- Til movement so from my vantage point,the persona rather than substantivel criticism of his posts seems unfair.

You get plenty of seemingly unjust stick too, LDC.