Sign in to follow this  
SwindonCanary

New extended TV gantry

I noticed on Saturday that our brand new extended TV gantry was nearly empty during the match. I understand it''s been extended to accommodate the ''world wide television'' coverage, did the foreigners not turn up as expected ?   

[quote user="swindoncanary"]I noticed on Saturday that our brand new extended TV gantry was nearly empty during the match. I understand it''s been extended to accommodate the ''world wide television'' coverage, did the foreigners not turn up as expected ?    [/quote]It''ll be there for when Sky / BT Sports cover our games I believe

When it''s not being used we could maybe bolt it on to the hotel and put fans in there. What say you Lakey.....

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

When it''s not being used we could maybe bolt it on to the hotel and put fans in there. What say you Lakey.....

[;)]

[/quote]Student Accommodation. We''d make a fortune.

Are you referring to the Penthouse?

Yep, it will be needed for goaline technology sometimes, but its definitly a penthouse suite sir, only £2000 per season.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[;)]

[/quote]

Hotel?  [:^)]   

What hotel?  [A]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[;)]

[/quote]

What hotel?  [A]

[/quote]

The one you wrote to Mr.McNally about and by the looks of things by a comment you made on another thread you got a reply. [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[;)]

[/quote]

What hotel?  [A]

[/quote]

The one you wrote to Mr.McNally about and by the looks of things by a comment you made on another thread you got a reply. [:D]

[/quote]

Oh....that hotel.   

The one I keep getting reminded about every five minutes.............  

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[;)]

[/quote]

What hotel?  [A]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh....that hotel.   

The one I keep getting reminded about every five minutes.............  

[/quote]

Surely you mean the one you posted about every five minutes ? [:''(]