Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Silence is not golden.

Yeah, away fans are definitely better than home fans which makes me wonder about home fans that are away fans. Do home fans that are away fans act differently when they are away fans? If home fans act differently when they are away fans it makes me wonder what sort of fans they are really? Is the real them a quiet home fan or are they really a loud and rowdy away fan?

I bet some of them stand up when they are away fans too, wouldn''t dream of it as a Jarrold stand sitting home fan though...

[quote user="Indy"]Depends on where you sit, where did you sit LDC? As for the away fans, that''s not entirely true, I''ve been to a few away games and it''s not always noise for 90 minutes! long periods where the city fans just stand and chat to each other too.[/quote]

I usually go for the snakepit end of the City Stand where the noise is better, but could only get a Wensum Area ticket for this match.  The noise at that end was surprisingly good when the action was on the pitch, although it was quiet quite a lot of the time too.   I agree away matches vary.   

It was just the first five minutes of the second half or so that it was completely quiet in the stadium, not the whole match.   There was applause when the team came out and then.........nothing.   Not a peep from anywhere - including the snake pit.     You could hear individual conversations going on all around, but no actual response to the play.  It was a bit strange.

I think the club could help a bit moremaybe one of the boards members could make a personal appearance/appeal etcfrom the touchline, or even the pitchnot sure if it would work or who would be suitable but it has to be worth a try

[quote user="Indy"]

Might have been better had they been stewards!

Did anyone notice the rather rounded police officer gatting a little stick from the snake pit?

[/quote]

This might have been Mr. Tilson in his birthday suit getting a prize stick of rock for being top PUP last season. [:D] 

http://rlv.zcache.com/police_officer_stick_figure_card-ra559789ad85c4982bf02fa7725fe01d4_xvuat_8byvr_324.jpgMr. Tilson getting a prize stick of rock for being top PUP last season