Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Very very early days but

I know it''s early but I have to say Sunderland might just implode. They looked good on the highlights but still managed to lose and I bet that was a game they were aiming to get 3 points. Their home fixtures before Christmas is mind blowing and could see them with minimum points prior to Christmas.....and the standards sacking of the manager and usual struggle to stay up.

Sunderland have:

Arsenal, Liverpool, Man U, Newcastle, Man C, Chelsea, Spurs then Norwich on the 21st Dec.....that is some run and might see them bottom of the league with no way of escape.

I have to say as spirited as Palace were they are not a good side and will no doubt struggle. Hull have some good players with experience and others who again are not upto this level and will be the third team for me to be down there.

Would enjoy seeing Sunderland down. Bringing in 11 players and still wanting 3 more is crazy. Would have said that Fulham will struggle but the signing of Parker is a very, very good one.

Looking at the squads I think the newly promoted sides will all find life hard, but I''m sure people thought that about us when we came up.. Malky is a clever manager and I''m sure he will get them performing, but it''s the midfields that look weakest for all 3 teams. Even players like Whittingham I can see him struggling at this level in a lot of games. I think Hull look decent, but a lot will depend on Huddlestone and Livermore''s performances.

I don''t with that manager.

He''s excitable, controversial, unpredictable, dislikeable, big-headed, thick, nasty, stupid etc. etc. (and there are a few more etcetteras.)

A recipe for disaster IMO.

I so much prefer that nice Mr. Hughton despite his cautious, predictable and even boring ways.

Hughton> DiCanio..