Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Huckerby

Hux was pretty immense when he was last in the Championship with us, and in the prem but its a total different level, but how do you think he will cope this season?

I am expecting much the same. hopefully he will get a few more goals under his belt.

What do you think?

he has now aged by nearly 2 years since he first came so hopefully he hasn''t started his decline just yet. if he hasn''t, then im sure he will be the most exciting player in the division again.

i think all our fowrads will get over 15 goals each (mckenzie huckerby and ashton)

Huckerby ofcourse is going to cause alot of havok and mess with the other teams defence and just generally do his stuff.

ALso hes going to get more protection from ref''s, so expect some more free-kicks and penalties in norwich''s favour next year!

Huckerby will stay.............

He will supply the goals for Ashton and McKenzie.

If Ashton was a 30 a season man at Crewe in the Championship, with Huckerby (and a quality midfield) supplying him (and McKenzie), Ashton will surely score over 30 (if he stays).

[quote]Huckerby will stay............. He will supply the goals for Ashton and McKenzie. If Ashton was a 30 a season man at Crewe in the Championship, with Huckerby (and a quality midfield) supplying him (...[/quote]

Just remind me again who that quality midfield consists of?