Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds with the Pink un Pickers Week 1

Sorry for being predictable, but Chelsea to beat Hull for me too please!Good luck all Pups old and new :)

Good luck this week Mr. Tilson, I''m going for:Borussia Dortmund to beat Eintract BraunschweigGood luck, and good luck to all you Pups.

So good to be back.Having won their opening game 0-4 at Barnsley, I expect Holt Athletic to get a similar result at Bournemouth who suffered a 6-1 defeat at Watford in their last match.Bournemouth v Wigan........Away win.Good luck Tilly. [Y]ps. Not looking forward to the speech. Tilly doesn''t use one word when a sentence will do. [;)]

Keep them coming you PUPs and great to see 29 pickers have come on board already with still 24 hours before I start my selections. [Y]

I''m going for a home win for PSV v. Go Ahead Eagles Deventer (What a great name ~ Hull, take note!)

PSV''s home record last season was W14 D0 L3 F58 A7 and have W1 this season. The Eagles are newly promoted but have started with an away draw. I''m hoping PSV will be too strong for them.

Good Luck, Til1010.

Nutty, will send my tenner to you asap! Great to have this back!

Hi All,

Happy to be a part of this again this year. Week One is always a doozy so good luck Tilly.

I''ll go to the Italian Cup for a Cagliari HOME WIN over Frosinone.

Best of luck!

After trying this out at the end of last season I am in for the long-haul this year!

So for the first week I spy what looks like a banker away-win (famous last words...)

Bayern Munich fresh from winning their first match of the Pep era 3-1 travel to Frankfurt to take on Eintracht who were a little less successful - losing 6-1 to Hertha Berlin.

Bayern don''t do sympathy - away win here for me.

Good luck all

Hi all am brand new to all of this. Look forward to taking part this year. My prediction for this first week is a swansea vs manchester united --- DRAW.

And we begin again...

No real form to go on so I''m just picking on a hunch this week. From League 1 I''m going for

Peterborough to win at home vs Oldham.

Best of luck Til, and all you Pups. Hopefully see some of you on Saturday.

Fab to be back!!

MMMK - Bournemouth -v- WIGAN AWAY WIN

MM - CHELSEA -v- Hull HOME WIN

Good Luck everyone and especially to our new pickers!!!

Great to see the PUPs back. In my inimitably conservative fashion I''m going for Chelsea to tame the Tigers.

Best of luck all, especially the Minister for Political Correctness.....;-)

The season has well and truly started now, hope we have our best PUPs season ever. Didn''t see the outcome of the thread about where the winnings will be going to this season but i''m sure it will be well spent.

My choice this week is a home win for Posh against Oldham, PUFC have started the season in fine form.

Good luck Tilly, let''s hope for a victory for the PUPs to start off the season and a long overdue win in the first game of the season for the Canaries too!

Brilliant to see so many old friends return, welcome back, and a huge welcome to all the new PUPs. Thanks to an anonymous benefactor there will be a new string to our PUPs bow this season. It''s exciting particularly for the new PUPs and those who finished outside the fab40. The finer details are being worked out and it should be up and running in the next couple of weeks.

As for my pick.. I agree with Hissing Sid. There''s little form to go on but Peterborough have won both their games scoring 5 goals in the process. They also put 5 past Colchester in the cup. So I''m backing them to carry on their good start at home to Oldham.

Peterborough       v       Oldham       Home Win

Thanks to all of you who have paypaled me a tenner. I will be emailing you. And good luck Tilly, I''m sorry the City Hall Balcony didn''t work out[;)]

The first week is always tough so a bit of luck is needed, ill go for LEEDS to beat sheff wed

I''m looking for my normal value and try and give the picker an alternative selection and I expect a happy Chesterfield bus travelling home from Rochdale with all 3 points.

Rochdale v Chesterfield Away Win

Good  evening all pups...My pick is gonna be Arsenal to beat Aston Villa.Hope to see as many of you as possible in The Nelson after the match on Sat when hopefully we will have got our first 3 points of the season. [:D][Y]Good luck Tilly

SDP, I realize it''s a little late this week but it would be nice if this weekly thread could be pinned from Nutty''s intial posting on Wednesday until the results are in after the weekend games. Thanks.

Liverpool vs Stoke City - Home win.

Good luck PUP''s especially Tilly!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]SDP, I realize it''s a little late this week but it would be nice if this weekly thread could be pinned from Nutty''s intial posting on Wednesday until the results are in after the weekend games. Thanks.[/quote]Agreed. (bump)

Looks like I have got help from 48 of you PUPs out there before I make my selections this evening but please keep them coming. [Y]

Thanks to nutty for keeping this going!To the German Regionaliga Sudwest division:Mainz II to win at home against Ulm.Mainz II have won all three games, with an 11/1 goal difference. Ulm have lost all three, with a 3/7 GD. The odds are a rather attractive 7/10.