Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

business not done yet

ignoring all the elmander/quag stuff i suspect there might be a couple of loans coming in dependent on what happens at other clubsall the top 5 are playing cards tight to their chest, reckon we will see all the action once the bale transfer goes through, reckon we might end up with cherry picking some fringe quality from the top 5 in loan

It''s possible that some clubs who have signed several players could have younger players available for loan - Spurs, Southampton, etc. Under-age players like Redmond do not count against the 25 quota.

It does begin to look a little worrying for some more peripheral players - Fox, Ayala perhaps most of all. Clearly, from hints and statements, CH hopes to sign at least one more player, whether on loan or permanent.

Salopian said - "Clearly, from hints and statements, CH hopes to sign at least one more player, whether on loan or permanent."

When has anyone hinted that we will get someone in on loan?

Although I would like another central defender, I really think Elmanded will be our lot.

Happy to go with what we have now though to be honest. Signed soo many gd players now.

I think Elmander will offer a good option playing as second striker with either RvW or Hooper and am really pleased that he''s coming. He hasn''t cost a lot and that might mean another ACM or CB coming in. DM did say 9 players a while back!

Elmander is an interesting one, I guess Fans are worried as hasnt got 20 goals in 30 matchs or better, he looks a solid character and will bring more strength to the forward line when he is on. This season we need the depth to ensure we can bring quality fresh players on with 20 mins to go.

But I would like to see one very good centre back arriving as Turner is good but not getting younger, and maybe another strong CM/DM, but I was impressed with Tetteys energy/passing and tackling in preseason.