Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Why do we have such ungrateful fans

Not everyone of course, but just scrolling down Twitter and some of the comments about Hughton and Elmander especiallyI swear these people couldn''t have been there at home to Colchester or against CharltonThey clearly weren''t there during the Grant and Roeder days were they?Look at our team !!! It''s certainly the best team i''ve ever seen during my life of supporting Norwich CityWe have one of the best boards in the business and have plenty of cash to splashWe have a CEO who understands the fans and a manager and team who are doing the club proudYet we have fans slating the backroom staff, the players, new signings 1 game into the new seasonReally does make me angry.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]After the money we have spent if he doesn''t have us top 8 by end of oct I will start the hughton out threads. Until then he is on trial[/quote]

There was some calculations that our season budget with wages etc still is somewhere in lower table. Was it 16th or 15th. So that about spending big ^^

Glad I can''t be bothered with twitter, there''s enough clueless tw@s on this forum.

Opinions are like A$$ holes everyone has them if someones isn''t in line with yours its not the end of the world don''t cry about it move on and rise above.

Love the comment about Top 8 and Hughton being on trial until we are. Surely that''s said about every manager in the country?

The on trial bit is dictated by the club, not us as fans, ie if the goal/target set by the board to Hughton is premier league safety then he is doing his job, which I guess last year it was, I would imagine this year is Top 10 ie an improvement on last season, which should be achievable.

But that''s just my opinion as I too have an a-hole so I am allowed one......opinion that is!!

That gangs a bit chokka at the mo nutty. There was a leaver recently but his place got taken up quick sharp.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]After the money we have spent if he doesn''t have us top 8 by end of oct I will start the hughton out threads. Until then he is on trial[/quote]

Now I need to check whether this is serious or not?

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]

Now I need to check whether this is serious or not?

[/quote]

Might be a little bit tongue in cheek I would settle for end of November

I don''t think it is ingratitude.

I think many supporters feel that we should no be resembling am established PL side, or, at the very least a team capable of maintaining our PL status.

Id like to think I''m wrong, but, I would be surprised if this season turns out to be anything other than one long relegation scrap.

[quote user="Mr 4-6-0"]

I don''t think it is ingratitude.

I think many supporters feel that we should no be resembling am established PL side, or, at the very least a team capable of maintaining our PL status.

Id like to think I''m wrong, but, I would be surprised if this season turns out to be anything other than one long relegation scrap.

[/quote]

For all but 6-8 teams in this league, that is exactly what it will be.This year and every year.

If you go to a bakery you expect to find bread, if you go to a butcher you expect to find meat, if you go to twitter you expect to find idiots.