Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Leon Barnett throws his toys out of the pram!

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Pete please move this to the Explayersthatdidnotreachlegendstatusandarenotofanyinterest sub-forum.[/quote]

[;)]

so what happened next? did he have to stand there sheepishly - half naked for a few minutes, thousands of people staring at him (6,000 at Wigan??) whilst they went and found him another shirt? :-P

[quote user="Martin Bryant"]so what happened next? did he have to stand there sheepishly - half naked for a few minutes, thousands of people staring at him (6,000 at Wigan??) whilst they went and found him another shirt? :-P[/quote]Is that a booking?

I wonder what Shaun Carey''s up to now?

what, none of you give a shi!t? oh i see, thats because he used to play for us....

let it go people... let it go...

Seems that there is a group of people who are interested in what ex players are up to and a group that aren''t.  Both groups can''t be criticized for their interest or lack of so can I make a suggestion - if you are interested in what Leon Barnett is up to then post away, it''s Norwich related and probably of interest to a group of people.  If you aren''t interested, try and resist that urge to click a heading which makes it clear the post is about a former player....... it''s really not that difficult to ignore!

[quote user="BarclayWazza"]

Seems that there is a group of people who are interested in what ex players are up to and a group that aren''t.  Both groups can''t be criticized for their interest or lack of so can I make a suggestion - if you are interested in what Leon Barnett is up to then post away, it''s Norwich related and probably of interest to a group of people.  If you aren''t interested, try and resist that urge to click a heading which makes it clear the post is about a former player....... it''s really not that difficult to ignore!

[/quote]Fine with that.It''s when people stick an attention seeking post title which has nothing to do with the content that I get pissed off.Oh look, that''s what happened here.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BarclayWazza"]

[/quote]Fine with that.It''s when people stick an attention seeking post title which has nothing to do with the content that I get pissed off.Oh look, that''s what happened here.[/quote]

It was an attempt at humour, Mr. Chops, thats all.

Btw - "Oi"  to you too Nutty.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BarclayWazza"]

[/quote]

Fine with that.
It''s when people stick an attention seeking post title which has nothing to do with the content that I get pissed off.
Oh look, that''s what happened here.

[/quote]

Btw - "Oi"  to you too Nutty.

[/quote]

Bull!! It was exactly what Mister Chops said it was. That''s all.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BarclayWazza"]

[/quote]

Fine with that.It''s when people stick an attention seeking post title which has nothing to do with the content that I get pissed off.Oh look, that''s what happened here.[/quote]

[/quote]

Bull!! It was exactly what Mister Chops said it was. That''s all.

[/quote]

And you know nothing.