Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Normal Ref Service resumed

Palace were not harshly done by!

It was not a foul before the Penalty it was shoulder to shoulder and it was a clear penalty.

Haven''t seen last night''s incident but one iffy decision and all the refs are favouring the big teams again?

l reserve judgement for a few weeks yet!

Snake

someone  said on Saturday that Oliver did well and e kept the game moving, Yes ignored our fouls and gave everything to Everton Don''t think I have ever seen such a one sided ref as him

As long as the bigger sides are benefiting against or more immediate rivals such as Villa, then I couldn''t give a hoot. Let''s just hope we get the rub of the green a bit more than we did last year!

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23790044hahahahaMourinho being just a little bit patronising to Lambert !

[/quote]

He''s right though... Lambert''s always been like that. And Mourinho admitted he used to be. He probably still is a bit, i''m sure if those decisions happened against him he''d have had something to say. But I just like how Lambert pretty much admits thats him being tame by saying he doesn''t want to get in trouble. He''s even aware of what he''s like.