Sign in to follow this  
Kit Wozniak

MAJOR TRANSFER SPECULATION

i am a midland based canary as some of you may know and attend home and away games. I know a number of West Bromwich Albion fans and one who works within the club. He haas hurd that West Brom are considering putting in a 3 million bid and jasoun koumas for dean ashton. From what i believe i would think this would be a pretty decent investment as koumas could partner either safri or francis depending on the tactics worthington playes. That would then leave us with an option to play mckenzie and svensson up front who proved to be a sucess in our last promotion push. We would then have 3 million to either invest in a couple of defenders (although i dont think we need to, as we had the best defence when last promted - showing the difference of quality in the champ and Premiership), where this 3 million could be used to sign another forward to aid our attacking line. Possible suggestions - Leroy Lita, Clinton Morrison (Who is unsettled at blues, who proved to score goals for palace back in 2001 in the championship), sylivan Nemeth, or Hhider Helguson who we can purchase on a free leaving funda avalible to strengthan elsewhere.

Ashton needs to improve as a player he won''t if he goes to wba a very backward move I.M.O for the lad , and that bid if true is not very attractive from norwich point of view i mean koumas is trouble and not worth more than a million so 4 million for ashton no chance.