Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Every penny counts NCFC shirt sales on eBay

A great deal of players shirts, including an Elmander one on sale by the club on eBay this evening.

I like this idea, it makes me think they are using their initiatives by making every available penny they can for the club. I bet every shirt goes for about or over £100?

I know technically every penny counts.But this really is a bit tinpot for a Premiership side.

Yes Morty let us have a bit of style. Some things ( like going to the Upper Barclay in the Service Lift) just make us look small. No matter what we do we are not big enough to get into the top seven so let us be happy with the top ten and have a bit of carpet on the stairs and splash guards in the urinals!

[quote user="morty"]I know technically every penny counts.

But this really is a bit tinpot for a Premiership side.
[/quote]

Thank heavens you don''t support Barcelona, their tickets are regularly on Groupon!

[quote user="Bobert"]Yes Morty let us have a bit of style. Some things ( like going to the Upper Barclay in the Service Lift) just make us look small. No matter what we do we are not big enough to get into the top seven so let us be happy with the top ten and have a bit of carpet on the stairs and splash guards in the urinals![/quote]I didn''t know there was a service lift, I feel I have been missing out now!